Trick photography and special effects book review
Have you ever seen an amazing photo but could never figure out how it was taken? How would you like to have the ability to create photos just like the one you saw?
Learn how to take impressive photographs with the help of the trick photography and special effects book. This book can take your photography to a whole new level. No more boring, plain images that nobody wants to see. Instead you can create images that most people haven't even seen before!
With this book you'll learn:
- The basic universal settings of every camera.
- Dozens and dozens of light painting techniques with descriptions and examples.
- How to capture beautiful landscape nature photographs of lightning and star trails.
- How to take long exposure photographs during the day.
- How to stop taking boring images and use HDR Photography.
- How to manually tone-map images in Photoshop to take full control over selective exposure.
- Over 10 mind-bending optical illusions that you can do straight out of the camera without using any special software or equipment.
- How to use Photoshop to create "The Invisible Man". Two different step-by-step projects are included.
- How to create multiple copies or 'clones' of any person in any environment
- And much more...